October 19, 2019
Hello all, TJM, here. So, Mary Poppin's Practically Perfect Piercing (MP4) reached out to me with an idea for a post. It was about one of his favorite silent films, Haxan, a movie I hadn't yet seen. So, I encouraged him to write it himself, which he has done! I really liked what he wrote, so I'm giving him the floor tonight.MP4 knows more about the silent era than I do. I know much of the highlights of the era, but MP4 has spent time digging into the nooks and crannies of the time and place and has accumulated such a wonderful compendium of knowledge on the time and place. He's even gone so far as to write some fiction set in the era, mostly around the silent vamp Theda Bara, star of the lost silent epic Cleopatra and her makeup man Toby. Also, you should buy his books.
GM Anton Korobov, apparently contemplating a less-than-ideal position
Beginner Problem - White To Play (Chess #3544) Yeah, I know this position looks kind of weird. How did White's king get all the way up there behind the black pawns? I didn't notice this until it was too late to pick a better probem. Goal: White can force mate in 2 moves
Hint: One of those knights is kind of in the way
3K1Rn1/3p2p1/1pp1k3/4pN1R/2P1NP2/4np1b/B2b4/6q1 w - - 0 1
Good morning Morons. Let us review some stories that didn't get their fair share of attention here at the AoSHQ this past week.
Up and at 'em. What, you were expecting a rant on my day off?!
October 18, 2019
The second one, unfortunately.
Have a great autumn weekend.Adam Schiff previously said that it was imperative that we have testimony from one of his fake whistleblowers. Then the news broke that he was meeting with and coordinating with these fake whistleblowers. Now he says it would be a terrible, terrible thing to make this patriot testify. What a surprise. Five states just hit record low unemployment.
Alabama, California, Illinois, New Jersey and South Carolina all set new all-time low unemployment rates in September. The declines come amid a national jobless rate that fell to 3.5%, the lowest since 1969.Colorado could, maybe, flip red. Wompitty-womp womp womp.
... Those drops came amid big year-over-year plunges of 0.8 percentage point for Alabama, Colorado and New Jersey. South Carolina had the largest month-over-month decline at 0.3 percentage point. Of those states, California, Illinois, New Jersey and Colorado all swung against President Donald Trump in the 2016 race against Democrat Hillary Clinton.
YES; WE HAVE PICTURES >> CA Rep. Katie Hill Allegedly Involved Female Staffer in 2-Yr "Throuple" Relationship https://t.co/gpWzYEkvZe— streiff (@streiffredstate) 18. Oktober 2019
Freshman Rep. Katie Hill (D-CA), Vice Chair of the House Committee on Oversight and Reform, shared with Elle in a June 2019 interview a quote from the late Rep. Elijah Cummings, Chairman of the Committee "that has stuck with her." In one of those first meetings, Hill says, Cummings said something that has stuck with her. "It [was] that our role on Oversight is to get to the truth and to follow the truth wherever it leads us and to expose that for the American people," Hill tells me over the phone. "To make sure that they have the information that they should have to, frankly, evaluate their government." It is in that spirit that we are sharing information obtained from multiple confidential sources relating to Rep. Hill, who's currently in divorce proceedings. It is this writer's view that events that occur within a marriage or affairs that lead to its demise should be kept between the parties involved and are not the business of the general public. When those events or affairs occur within one of the parties' workplace, though, and that workplace is the United States Congress, the public should know about them as they determine that elected officialís fitness to serve. Photographs and text messages obtained by RedState show that Rep. Hill was involved in a long-term sexual relationship with a female campaign staffer. The woman, whose name is not being released, was hired by Hill in late 2017 and quickly became involved in a "throuple" relationship with Hill and her estranged husband, Kenny Heslep.Katie Hill flipped a "Republican stronghold" to blue in 2018. I'm curious to know how the Throuple Lifestyle will go down in 2020. The how-dare-you virtue signalling from the NeverTrump soyboys and joyboys will be just so tedious. And so predictable. They're always Greta-On-The-Spot in leaping to defend Democrats from mean Republicans and their alternating pouncing-on/seizing-on behavior.
State Department investigators probing Hillary Clintonís use of a private email server as secretary of state discovered nearly 600 security incidents that violated agency policy, according to a report the Daily Caller News Foundation obtained. The investigation, conducted by the State Departmentís Bureau of Diplomatic Security, found 38 individuals were culpable for 91 security violations. Another 497 violations were found, but no individuals were found culpable in those incidents. ... Investigators determined personal email use to conduct official State Department business "represented an increased risk of unauthorized disclosure." Clinton's use of the private server "added an increased degree of risk of compromise as a private system lacks the network monitoring and intrusion detection capabilities of State Department networks," the report stated. ... One reason that investigators were unable to assign culpability in the 497 incidents was because of the duration of the investigation. Many of the subjects of the probe, including Clinton and her circle of aides, has left the State Department by the time the investigation began.Um, wouldn't the culpability lie with the boss who has set up this illegal system and ordered people to only contact her via this system? Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch says that Christopher Wray is continuing James Comey's work in trying to cover up for Hillary and hide embarrassing emails:
The redoubtable Tom Fitton writes on Twitter that FBI director Christopher Wray "Wants 26 months to turn over 13,000 Strzok-Page Docs. And was trying to hide Clinton spy Steele docs in order to protect Steele's 'privacy.' ... Is Comey still running the FBI?" No, Wray is, but it seems to be, as Fitton implies, another distinction without a difference. What is the director hiding here? ...Every profession is a conspiracy against outsiders. That becomes menacing when the profession in question is authorized to lock you up for life or even kill you if they deem it necessary. And speaking of conspiracies: Tulsi Gabbard responds to Hillary Clinton's drunk and demented, Chardonnay-soaked conspiracy theory that she's actually yet another RUSSIAN BOT and MACEDONIAN CONTENT FARMER. She lays into the Queen of Corruption:
Wray should realize that by stonewalling he is only cementing the perception of many that the FBI is a corrupt and even nefarious organization, not ever to be trusted, the very opposite of how it should be considered.
Oooh, using your one son's cancer as an excuse to blow off a warning that your more useless son is peddling influence is TIGHT!
A career State Department official overseeing Ukraine policy told congressional investigators this week that he had raised concerns in early 2015 about then-Vice President Joe Bidenís son serving on the board of a Ukrainian energy company but was turned away by a Biden staffer, according to three people familiar with the testimony. George Kent, a deputy assistant secretary of state, testified Tuesday that he worried that Hunter Bidenís position at the firm Burisma Holdings would complicate efforts by U.S. diplomats to convey to Ukrainian officials the importance of avoiding conflicts of interest, said the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of confidentiality rules surrounding the deposition. Kent said he had concerns that Ukrainian officials would view Hunter Biden as a conduit for currying influence with his father, said the people. But when Kent raised the issue with Bidenís office, he was told the then-vice president didn't have the "bandwidth" to deal with the issue involving his son as his other son, Beau, was battling cancer, said the people familiar with his testimony.
The testimony by Kent offers a reminder that as Democrats probe President Trumpís alleged actions in pressuring Ukraine to dig up compromising information on Biden, the impeachment inquiry also threatens to keep alive questions about the former vice president's handling of his sonís foreign work at a precarious moment for his 2020 presidential campaign.
Kent, who also testified about how Trump's associates raised unfounded allegations about the former ambassador to Ukraine, is the first known example of a career diplomat who raised concerns internally in the Obama administration about Hunter Bidenís board position. The Washington Post has previously reported that there had been discussions among Biden's advisers about whether his son's Ukraine work would be perceived as a conflict of interest, and that one former adviser had been concerned enough to mention it to Biden, though the conversation was brief.
And Oh Yeah, He's Also Going to Install Himself as Caesar For Life
NeverTrump pushed this woman a sensible, moderate voice whose judgment is preferable to the madman Trump's.J.V. Last at The Cuckshed argued for that, and, about six months ago, Dan McLaughlin/Baseball Crank whined that it all would have been much better for Republicans if we had just gotten behind this sensible centrist in 2016. She is literally insane. But I guess the NeverTrumpers have the same brand of conspiracy theory lunacy, so to them, this looks normal. Even heroic, maybe. Via Instapundit. She then went on to babble insanely about Trump's plan to remain in office forever. Because, see, Trump has authoritarian, anti-democratic instincts.
"But more than that, there is this bizarre adulation Trump has for dictators and authoritarians. He dreams of being able to order people to do things and make them do it," she said. She continued, "He has no democratic instincts, really. And I saw that when I was Secretary of State and traveled to 112 countries. One of our big problems were people who got themselves elected and then became authoritarian and then did everything they could to rig elections, everything they could to make sure that they were never forced out of power. "That is his game plan. That is what he's trying to achieve. And it's terrifying to me because scholars, like professor Timothy Snyder who wrote that great little book on tyranny, they've told us what the game plan is. But I still think people have a hard time believing that, David. It's like 'Really? Oh, come onÖ'"Trump is crazy and has authoritarian, anti-democratic instincts. Unlike Hillary-- the woman NeverTrump said we really missed the boat in not supporting. More from The Federalist.
"I'm not making any predictions, but I think theyíve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate,Ē Clinton said of Russiaís involvement in the next presidential election on former Obama White House advisor David Plouffe's podcast. "She's the favorite of the Russians."
During the interview, Clinton also branded former Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein as a Russian asset. "That's assuming Jill Stein will give it up, which, she might not 'cause she's also a Russian asset." Clinton added. "She's a Russian asset, totally. They know they canít win without a third-party candidate. So I donít know who itís going to be, but I will guarantee you they will have a vigorous third-party challenge in the key states that they most needed."
This feels like it might be using government process and media to push a political narrative.In other words, I guess Trump has learned from Obama, Hillary, Comey, Lynch, Clapper, Brennan, and Schiff. I don't expect this will go anywhere but who knows -- maybe we can use circular reporting to the DOJ to get a special prosecutor appointed! That's how it's done, right?
In a letter to Mr. Zucker and other CNN executives, Mr. Trumpís personal lawyer detailed evidence of Mr. Zucker's "vendetta" against the president and evidence of a CNN campaign to "take down President Trump" with biased reporting on the impeachment effort, as documented in an undercover video by Project Veritas. "Never in the history of this country has a President been the subject of such a sustained barrage of unfair, unfounded, unethical and unlawful attacks by so-called 'mainstream' news, as the current situation," Trump lawyer Charles Harder said in the letter, a copy of which was obtained by The Washington Times. Mr. Harder said the Project Veritas video was "the tip of the iceberg of the evidence my clients have accumulated over the recent years." He said the biased reporting violated the Lanham Act, a copyright protection law, suggesting that the news network does not live up to its claims of journalistic integrity.Ah! Sounds like Yates citing THE LOGAN ACT as a valid reason to begin a criminal investigation of Michael Flynn. The Lanham Act is about registering a trademark. But it also contains provisions about false advertising, and provides for relief -- a lawsuit -- in cases where someone is claimed to engage in false advertising. That's why Trump's letter contains so many citations of CNN's false claims of being a "trusted" "news" network, while observing none of the rules of actual journalism (such as verifying stories before publishing and correcting false stories).
The Supreme Court in POM Wonderful LLC v. Coca Cola, explained why the Lanham Act utilizes competitors as its enforcement mechanism: "Competitors who manufacturer or distribute products have detailed knowledge regarding how consumers rely upon certain sales and marketing strategies. Their awareness of unfair competition practices may be far more immediate and accurate than that of agency rulemakers and regulators." Thus, the "Lanham Act draws upon this market expertise by empowering private parties to sue competitors to protect their interests on a case-by-case basis."Here's the false advertising part of the Act:
Any person who, on or in connection with any goods or services, or any container for goods, uses in commerce any word, term, name, symbol, or device, or any combination thereof, or any false designation of origin, false or misleading description of fact, or false or misleading representation of fact, which-- is likely to cause confusion, or to cause mistake, or to deceive as to the affiliation, connection, or association of such person with another person, or as to the origin, sponsorship, or approval of his or her goods, services, or commercial activities by another person, or in commercial advertising or promotion, misrepresents the nature, characteristics, qualities, or geographic origin of his or her or another person's goods, services, or commercial activities, shall be liable in a civil action by any person who believes that he or she is or is likely to be damaged by such act.Huh. Well, this is certainly a novel reading of the Act, and for that reason one that I think the courts will reject, but, on its face... CNN is fake news, and claiming to be otherwise is false advertise, and does in fact result in damage to another person, both its gullible viewers and the targets of its fake news propaganda. Below, a tweet containing the letter. If you click on the picture, it will expand it, and then you can use the arrow button on the side of the picture to advance through all four pages.
I'd be very interested in Congress demanding answers about who Facebook, Twitter, and Google are paying quietly -- calling them something like "consultants" or something -- to carry their water in "conservative" media.I'd be very, very interested in seeing that. I think we'd all be very unsurprised to find out whose names are on that payoff list. Hawley addresses this to Erick Erickson, though I don't know that he intended the entire series of tweets, including the warning about taking FaceBook cash, to be specifically addressed to Erickson. Sure would like subpeonas to find out who FaceBook, Google, and Twitter are paying.
Interesting.If you don't know: It was Joseph Misfud, an academic in Italy who was been repeatedly claimed by the anti-Trump conspirators to be a Russian agent despite his close connections with Western intelligence, who mentioned to George Papadopolous that Russia had Hillary's emails. This was not a big deal, as everyone (including me, including probably you) was saying this at the time. But the anti-Trump conspirators portrayed speculation that Russia had stolen information off Hillary's woefully-unsecured bathroom server as some kind of state secret that only high-ranking spies could possibly speculate about. So Papadopolous later mentioned this speculation of Misfud's -- Russia may or may not have Hillary's emails; film at eleven! -- to an Australian diplomat named Alexander Downer. Downer also had a lot of connections to Western intelligence, and so Downer went running off to his American contacts to report -- bizarrely -- that a nobody had mentioned the speculation that Russia had Hillary's emails (a speculation, I repeat, that literally everyone was speculating about) to American intelligence and law enforcement officials, who promptly took that information and.. got a FISA warrant to begin spying on the Trump campaign? If this all seems like a set-up and pretext, that's because it is and always was. This was a political operation against Trump from the start. But we can't quite prove it. But what if we could? What if Misfud turned over two BlackBerrys which contained, say, his prior communications with, say, the American plotters, asking him to contact this nobody who was briefly named as an adviser to Trump? We don't know what's on those BlackBerrys. But apparently Durham and Barr now have them.
OCONUS means "outside the continental United States" and "LURES," I guess, means agents tasked with entrapping (luring) a target into some compromising behavior. Previously, it had been reported that Barr and Durham went to Italy just to listen to "secret tapes" about/of Misfud.
It was special investigator John Durham who acquired two BlackBerrys used by Joseph Mifsud, the Maltese professor who jumped-started the FBI's long Russia probe into President Trumpís campaign. Sidney Powell, attorney for retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, filed a court motion on Monday disclosing the phones' existence while tying them to Western intelligence. She told The Washington Times on Thursday that she has confirmed that it was Mr. Durhamís office who obtained them. Attorney General William P. Barr assigned Mr. Durham, the U.S. attorney for Connecticut, the mission of finding out the origins of the FBIís counter-intelligence investigation known as Crossfire Hurricane. She told The Times that a "source," whom she declined to identify, told her about the BlackBerrys. ... The FBI and special counsel Robert Mueller have always contended that Mr. Mifsud was a Russian asset. Mr. Mueller's final report made no mention of the numerous associations Mr. Mifsud maintained with Western diplomats and intelligence figures. Mr. Papadopoulos contends Mr. Mifsud was a Western agent sent to entrap him. ...
The motion says: "Michael T. Flynn requests the government be ordered to produce evidence that has only recently come into its possession... This information is material, exculpatory, and relevant to the defense of Mr. Flynn, and specifically to the "OCONUS LURES" and agents that western intelligence tasked against him likely as early as 2014 to arrange--unbeknownst to him--'connections' with certain Russians that they would then use against him in their false claims. The phones were used by Mr. Joseph Mifsud.Ē
When Attorney General William Barr showed up at the U.S. embassy's Palazzo Margherita here on tony Via Veneto last week, he had two primary requests. He needed a conference room to meet high-level Italian security agents where he could be sure no one was listening in. And he needed an extra chair for U.S. Attorney John Durham of Connecticut, who would be sitting in as his right-hand man. Barr was in Rome on an under-the-radar mission that was only planned a few days in advance. An official with the embassy confirmed to The Daily Beast that they had to scramble to accommodate Barrís sudden arrival. He had been in Italy before, but not with such a clear motive. Barr and Durham are looking into the events that led to Robert Muellerís Russia investigation, and suddenly all roads were leading to Rome. The Daily Beast has learned that Barr and Durham were especially interested in what the Italian secret service knew about Joseph Mifsud... A source in the Italian Ministry of Justice, speaking on the condition of anonymity, told The Daily Beast that Barr and Durham were played the tape. A second source within the Italian government also confirmed to The Daily Beast that Barr and Durham were shown other evidence the Italians had on Mifsud.Misfud seems like he worked both sides of the aisle. But that is exactly what makes him useful as an agent for Brennan/Clapper here -- that he can be portrayed as a Russian agent, when actually, he works for one and then the other as he might be paid to do. Remember, Stephan Halper invited Michael Flynn to a dinner party, and then reached out and invited a Russian student named Lahav to the same dinner. So that the Brennan/Clapper conspiracy could then leak to the media, "Michael Flynn was seated at a dinner table with a Russian!" Yes-- the Russian that you invited there, that you specifically sat at Flynn's table, that Flynn knew nothing about until you introduced him to the person you were trying to set him up with. Stephan Halper is the kind of guy the FBI pays to bring cocaine to a party so that when the FBI charges the party host, they can claim "cocaine is known to have been present at at least one party hosted by [SUBJECT]." Yeah, this "evidence" doesn't count when your paid agent contrived to manufacture it. Anyway: Yes, this does seem to follow that same pattern. Reach out to a Western operative who also sometimes deals with Russians (either as a double agent for Russia or a double agent for Western intelligence; doesn't matter which) and have him contact a former "Trump associate" and then say "Oh my God, a former Trump associate was in contact with a Russian asset, we need a FISA to spy on Trump himself." Who was Misfud working for when he approached an absolute-nobody in 2015? I think he was working for the Brennan/Clapper conspiracy. And the fact that the Mueller report perjuriously withheld the fact that he also has links to Western intelligence shows the "guilty mind" that prosecutors talk about. Intent can be inferred by after-the-fact behavior, like trying to cover up evidence.
"Ever wonder if you may be a cuck? Here are some warning signs: "If you call yourself 'conservative' but sort of wink your eye when you say it...you may be a cuck. "If you've ever written a think piece that starts out 'The conservative case for...', you may be a cuck. "If you think Bill Kristol is a great thinker...you may be a cuck. "If your name is Mitt Romney...you may be a cuck. "If the only enemies you see are on your right...you may be a cuck. "If you're in favor of open borders, but live in a gated community...you may be a cuck. "If your answer to heading-to-socialism-at-90-mph is heading-to-socialism-at-40-mph...you may be a cuck. "If you think that if you play nice, they won't eat you...you may be a cuck. "If you dislike social issues conservatives more than you do the mainstream media...you may be a cuck. "If you always say, "we must pick our battles" but never see any battles good enough to pick...you may be a cuck. "If the only time anyone hears your voice is when you're attacking other conservatives...you may be a cuck. "If you write for the New York Times...you may be a cuck. "If you're more appalled by Trump's mean tweets than by big tech's efforts to de-platform conservatives...you may be a cuck. "If you're comfortable with being in a permanent minority as long as you keep getting paid...you may be a cuck. "If you've ever hit up a left-wing billionaire for money to start a 'conservative' newsletter...you may be a cuck. "If you've ever delivered a policy speech from the lido deck...you may be a cuck. "If you think your apology means they forgive you...you may be a cuck. "If you think things will go back to the way they were after Trump is gone...you may be a cuck. "Finally, if your highest ambition in life is to lose nobly...you may be a cuck." (h/t Jeff Foxworthy)
Self-Portrait With Skeleton
Lovis Corinth What can I say? I like skeletons. Maybe Ace will give me a hobo skull for my desk!
...Mifsud was the man whose tip to young Trump volunteer advisor George Papadopoulos, that the Russians had dirt on Hillary Clinton, supposedly formed the basis for the FBI to launch Crossfire Hurricane's targeting of the Trump campaign in late July 2016. Yet no one bothered to interview Mifsud until six months later, when he traveled to D.C. to speak at a conference sponsored by the State Department. And then the FBI let him go, later blaming Papadopoulos for their inability to properly question the purported Russian agent. Mueller seemed equally uninterested in Mifsud - a strange position to take toward a putative enemy agent...This plus the concoction of the Steele Dossier and Comey's and Clapper's revealing it to the President that allowed them to leak it to the media got this whole thing going. Speaking of corrupted intelligence and law enforcement, Christopher Wray is turning out to be a seat-warmer for James Comey, and a lead-lined curtain encasing the FBI. Total Deep State stooge, IMHO.
- Ol' Yeller Levin: This Is How We Know Palsi Pelosi and Cuck Schemer's Walkout Was "Staged"
- Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with "Quid Pro Quo" on Election Interference
- Sondland Testifies: No Quid Pro Quo in Ukraine Call, Trump Policy
- Quid Pro Nothing: Trump Accusers Don't Care About the Facts
- Palsi Pelosi Blows Off "Republican Talking Points," Refuses To Answer Question About Transparency
- Ex-Pompeo Adviser with No Direct Knowledge on Ukraine Testifies in Impeachment Probe JOE, HUNTER BIDET UKRAINE & CHI-COM SCANDALS
- "Fun Times In Beijing": Hunter Biden Received $700,000 From Company That Held Stake In Chinese Investment Firm
- Hunter Bidet Cashed In to Fuel His Drug and Sex Habits
CLINTON/OBAMA COUP, CONGRESSIONAL PERSECUTION, SPYGATE, DEEP STATE, THE MUELLER
- Cleveland: Why It Matters That Sidney Powell Wants Data From Joseph Mifsud's Smartphones
- Good Roger Simon: Mifsud's Cellphones Mean Barr Investigation Heating Up
- Christopher Wray Has Some Explaining to Do AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, MIGRANT INVASION, BORDER SECURITY To the border we go where we have a good essay and a "duh-hey!" headline, trying to read the tea leaves with Brett Kavanaugh on a crucial case, ICE identifies immigration fraudsters (now go get them and trebuchet them back to Patagonia, FFS), and Mike Lee being romanced by Tim Cook to sell American tech workers down the river. Mike Lee is now bucking for Paul Ryan status.
- Is Mass Immigration Killing Two-Party Democracy in the US?
- Will Kavanaugh Defect on an Important Criminal Alien Case?
- ICE Identifies Hundreds Of Migrants Allegedly Lying About Their Family Status
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Begs for RINO Stooge Mike Lee's Green Card Giveaway to Big Tech CIVIL WAR 2.0 Christian Toto with yet another example of Leftist tolerance, inclusivity and understanding. My ass.
- Toto: The Left Threatens Violence, Shuts Down Art... Again (church threatened if it shows Jordan Peterson doc - jjs) OFFICIAL DEMOCRAT PARTY-ENDORSED ANTI-SEMITISM Valerie Plame's friends include Morris Dees, John Goodman (huh?!) and Pete McCloskey. Yup, that Pete McCloskey, the Holocaust-denier who sees Joos in his soup. Not to be outdone (as if), a look at Rancida Taliban's gaggle of clit-clippers, airline hijackers and other assorted mostly peaceful terrorists.
- Plame Rakes it In
- Rancida Taliban and Her BFFs DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS Turns out Mark Kelly's hinky finances include significant stakes in a Chi-Com organ (media, not harvested) and with all the new revelations dug up about Matt "Plow 'er" Lauer, Andy Lack remains untouched. Yeah, "phrasing."
- Mark Kelly Silent on Prominent Chinese Investor Censoring NBA Broadcasting in China
- Why Does NBC News Executive Andy Lack Still Have a Job? POLITICS Trump raised the roof at a rally in Dallas last night. He ripped into the Left over their plan to utterly control the courts, mocked California for "free" healthcare and education, pwn3d Hillary about her missing e-mails and lauded his cease fire deal with the Turks and the removal of American troops from the area. While the crowd went wild, just outside, the cops arrested an armed man wearing body armor. No details as of this posting but perhaps he's a fan of Durbin-affiliated James Hodgkinson. Elsewhere, New York Congresscrook Carolyn Maloney has been tapped to temporarily replace the late Elijah Cummings for the top slot on Oversight, Palsi Pelosi's Freudian slip on impeachment and the will of the people, swing voters are totally on board with PDT's Middle East policy, Elizabeth Hekawi's dodgy math on Medicare For All helps rivals boost campaign coffers, Brokeback Booker blasted by Jersey GOPer for ignoring Garden State, potential danger for long-in-the-tooth GOP senators, Louisiana prospects for GOP looking good, but a report on a scandal involving the Republican Texas house speaker could be dangerous.
- Trump in Texas: Left Wants to Install Justices Who Will "Shred the Constitution"...
- ... Digs At Hillary: "That's a Lot of Emails For a Wedding"
- ... Mocks California For Offering Free Healthcare and Education: "I May Even Move There"
- Mysterious Gunman in Body Armor Arrested Outside Dallas Trump Rally
- Carolyn Maloney to Take Deceased Cummings Spot on House Oversight as Acting Chair
- Palsi Pelosi: "The Voters Are Not Going to Decide" Impeachment Issue (come 2020 they sure as hell will, vinegar-tits - jjs)
- Poll: Most Working Class, Swing Voters Say US "Too Involved" in Middle East
- Elizabeth Hekawi Adviser: Tax Plan "Not Enough" To Cover Medicare For All
- Candidates Who Attacked Elizabeth Fugazi Over "Medicare For All" Draw Massive Fundraising Boost
- NJ Republican Blasts Brokeback Booker for Ignoring Home State During 2020 Run
- Voters Souring on Several Vulnerable GOP Senators
- A Red Wave Through the Bayou
- What You Need to Know About the Texas House Speaker's Scandal FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS, BIG BROTHER BIG TECH This Jeff Zucker; bowling pin with a smirk? Also, Daniel Greenfield warns about Sham Shoshone's plan to break up Facebook is dangerous in its implications for censoring non-Leftist voices, Zuckerberg does a reverse Robert Moses, Cathy McMorris Rogers is a fraud and not to be trusted at all, Dennis Prager tries to reason with Sergey Brin, a look at how the Chi-Coms were able to mount an almost instantaneous massive attack on Daryl Morey, Doc Rivers comes to Morey's defense, more on the Leftist media lying about Mulvaney and quid pro quo, and mommas don't let your babies grow up to be propagandists.
- CNN's Jeff Zucker: A Ventriloquist for Dummies
- Greenfield: Elizabeth Hekawi Proves She Can't Be Trusted on Big Tech
- Zuckerberg Defends Free Speech Amid Political Blowback: "I Believe In People"
- Big Tech-Funded GOP Rep. Trashes GOP Proposals to Rein in Censorship of Conservatives (McMorris Rogers is owned by Google - jjs)
- Prager: An Open Letter to Sergey Brin, Co-Founder of Google
- Here's How a Massive, Mysterious Pro-China Troll Mob Silenced NBA Exec Daryl Morey's Twitter Account
- LA Clippers Coach Doc Rivers: Morey "Right In Saying" Support Hong Kong
- Fake News: Liberal Media Falsely Claims White House Admitted to Quid Pro Quo with Ukraine
- Whatever You Do, Don't Send Your Kids To J-School SECOND AMENDMENT It wouldn't just be Waco. It would be millions of simultaneous Wacos; but with a very different outcome.
- Blotto Beto Would Risk Another Waco ABORTION A criticism of pro-life leadership.
- Why Do Pro-Life Leaders Demand Sanitizing Instead Of Ending Mass Murder? FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL The big story is Trump's successful brokerage of a ceasefire between Turkey and the Kurds in Syria. Big foreign policy win, IMHO. We got our massive force of 50 soldiers out of harm's way in a part of the Middle East that has no bearing on our own national security interests and perhaps prevented a wider conflict between Turkey and Syria that might have drawn in the Russians. Horrible as Turkey is, they are still a NATO ally. Much as I hate that useless organization, getting Turkey out of it is harder than Brexit, believe it or not. And contrary to some very stupid articles I've seen, Russia has been involved with Syria since the days of Brezhnev and Assad the elder. Plus, not only are the Kurds not a sovereign nation, but they are at best for us erstwhile mercenaries and, less known, also of the Islamist bent vis a vis sharia and all that goes with it. Also, how stupid does the House look after that idiotic vote to condemn the withdrawal of a couple platoons of men? Perhaps not as stupid and two-faced as Mittelschmerz Romney who as he was blasting President Trump for abandoning our Kurdish allies forgot that in 2007 claimed Kurdish nationalism is destabilizing to the Middle East. What a fraud. Elsewhere, the Hong Kong assembly devolves into chaos and the Democracy leader there says it does not bode well, Trump administration cracks down on Chi-Com diplos as Chi-Coms put Uighurs into concentration camps, presumably to make Lebron branded sneakers for Nike. Can't make an omelette without breaking some egg fu youngs. UK and EU announce a Brexit deal, Venezuela wins a seat on the UN Human Rights Council; we should pull the hell out of Turtle Bay. Lastly, Victor Davis Hanson on the Yellow/Red Peril and Richard Fernandez on the overturning of the tables of the money changers, metaphorically speaking.
- President Trump Triumphant After Successful "Tough Love" Diplomacy with Turkey
- "Orange Man Bad" Becomes Foreign Policy
- Mittelschmerz Mitt Romney, 2007: "Kurdish Nationalism Could Destabilize the Border with Turkey" (whistling a very different tune today, he is - jjs)
- House Votes Overwhelmingly To Condemn Trump's Military Pullback In Turkey (how stupid do they look? - jjs)
- Hong Kong Assembly in Chaos; Attack on Democracy Leader a "Chilling Signal"
- Trump Admin Cracks Down on Chinese Diplomats in US
- China is Putting Uyghurs In Concentration Camps
- UK, EU Agree on New Brexit Deal
- Venezuela Wins Seat on UN Rights Council Despite US Opposition
- V.D. Hanson: Is America Becoming Sinicized?
- Fernandez: Belated Realization - The Old World Order Is in Shambles WE-ALL-SLAM-FOR-I-SLAM Now that's a good question, and yeah, about those freedom-loving Kurdish allies we're "abandoning"...
- Why Is Turk Turdogan Allowed to Fund Muslim Brotherhood Mosques in America?
- Kurdish Muslim Treatment of Jews DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION Rick Perry will ankle as Energy Secretary, a look at an appeals court nominee under attack from Right and Left, Gruesome Newsom's gas pains and build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night, but set him on fire and he'll be warm for life.
- Rick Perry Resigns As Energy Secretary
- Trump Appeals Court Nominee Under Attack From the Right and Left
- Gruesome Newsom's Gas-Tax Switcheroo
- Government Help Will Never Be Enough CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY New revelations about police shooting in Fort Worth, grim milestones in Chicago and closing the prisons is about as sane an idea as you'd expect.
- Woman Shot By Fort Worth Police Officer In Her Home Pointed Gun At Window
- Chicago Weekend: 20 People Shot, 8 Killed; 413 Homicides so Far in 2019
- Fewer Jails Won't Make Fewer Criminals (let's not make Toothy McBigTits cry, okay? - jjs) EDUCATION, INDOCTRINATION At least they can shoot themselves without having to listen to all that propaganda first...
- Chicago Teachers Strike, Leaving 300,000 Children Out of School HEALTHCARE Aktion T-4 linked HERE for your convenience.
- Targeting People With Mental Illness and Dementia for Euthanasia (Leftists and aging Democrats, so what's the problem? - jjs) RED-GREENS, CLIMATE CHANGE HOAX, LYSENKOISM Building a mass grave to the 14th Century.
- Of Electricity and Ideology ACTUAL SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY Dems playing politics (what else) with funding for next lunar mission.
- House Committee Rejects Extra Funding for 2024 Moon Landing FEMINAZISM, TRANSGENDER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY/NORMALCY Gays keep fucking that Chick-Fil-A chicken and the madness has got to be stopped.
- Chick-Fil-A Sales Continue to Climb Despite LGBT Boycott; No. 3 Restaurant in US
- College Dorm Hosts Drag Queens to Read and Dance With Children CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON The continuing saga of the death of Britain, Disney pimps homo propaganda in Star Wars kids cartoon, this Jojo Rabbit film is all we need in this day and age, metal bands with good advice, and Larry Elder rips NBA players for fostering bastardy.
- Alleged Scientists at London Aquarium Seek Public's Help in Naming Their "Gender-Neutral" Penguin
- Disney Confirms "Gay Couple" in Kids' Show Star Wars Resistance
- Outrageous Jojo Rabbit Adds Imaginary-Friend Hitler, Slapstick Humor To Dark WWII Novel
- These Metal Bands Have a Message: When You "Follow Your Bliss," Keep Your Day Job
- Elder: The NBA and the Elephant on the Court - Unwed Fathers
Processing 0.01, elapsed 0.0072 seconds.
15 queries taking 0.0028 seconds, 25 records returned.
Page size 67 kb.
Powered by Minx 0.7 alpha.