February 23, 2019
Neil Plays Chess In the Park, 1972
Pic Note Background:
25th May 1972, Neil Diamond, born 1941, American singer and songwriter playing chess in Kensington Gardens, before a European tour. Lady is Joy Anderson, 25, of Kensington,a member of his fan club. The chess set was presented to Diamond by his British fan club.From what I can see, the pieces appear to be a metallic version of the Peter Ganine Gothic design. I don't think the Ganine sets and boards are still being manufactured, but they're quite common on ebay. Also, it's the only set I would ever consider owning other than the standard Staunton pieces. I don't know, something about them, they just look sort of badass. As always, the chess/dress pr0n thread is an open thread, so there is no such thing as an off-topic comment.
Easier Problem - White To Play (911) Yes, this is obviously a won position for White. So the question is, in how few moves can the mate be forced, and what moves are they? Goal: White can force mate in 2 movies
Hint: White's first move is not a check
k1q5/8/N1N5/KQ6/8/8/8/3R4 w - - 0 1
Welcome to the almost world famous Ace of Spades Pet Thread. Kick back and relax. And while relaxing enjoy the world of animals.
A new environmental proposal would have the US replace all public and private spacecraft with high-speed trains by the year 2030, reports confirmed Thursday. "We are wasting so much rocket fuel to generate the thrust necessary to leave Earth's orbit when we could just build a train track all the way to Mars or Jupiter," said a lobbyist for the train industry. "And just think about how pleasant a ride from Earth to Mars would be, coasting along the space tracks at 200 miles per hour for the next 193 years." . . . California is ahead of the curve and has already begun work on its own high-speed space rail, but it was immediately delayed for 770 years and will now cost 52x the original estimate.Meanwhile, back on earth, a piece in the Sacramento Bee assures us that Gavin Newsom did not kill high-speed rail. Instead, Newsom's plan is an improvement on the original plan for the Central Valley segment of high-speed rail:
Administration officials point out Newsom's plan expands the high-speed rail line by about 50 miles in the Valley. Under his revised concept, trains will run into downtown Bakersfield, rather than stopping outside the city. And Newsom plans to extend the line farther north to Merced, instead of the previous Valley terminus at Madera.Think about that: The original plan was to have a bullet train STOP OUTSIDE THE CITY. I saw a few more surprises in the revised map from the HSR authority:
Holy crap, the last Saturday of February. Time is flying, so are the stories that didn't get too much attention here at the AoSHQ this past week. Let's take a gander........
EMT nerd talk.Hoping some of the horde will have some good tips for me here. I'm looking to run a linux virtual machine to use for secure comms between the home office and business. Email, messaging, video streaming and large file transfer are the main needs. The one distro I was really interested in was SubgraphOS, but it doesn't run in a virtual environment. Whonix looks to be a good option, but it runs on Virtual Box vm enviro, and I'm currently working with a VMware ESXi setup that I can't get away from for the time being. I could probably nest VB into a Windows or Linux VM off of VMware if I had to, but it's added complexity that I'd just as soon avoid for now. Security & privacy are key. I expect to be using NordVPN as well. I can pay for good advice with a free Nigerian beatdown.
February 22, 2019
You may have seen the story last week. Travis Kauffman was out jogging in Colorado when he was attacked by a mountain lion. He fought back and killed the beast with his bare hands. Well, it seems that his troubles are not over. Here he is at a press conference, and by the looks of things, he's about to be attacked by a cougar.
The "True Conservatives" ran on this issue and did nothing about it, because they're liars who only care about doing favors for their actual constituents, large corporate interests with deep-pocketed donors.Trump, the former Democrat with liberal instincts, is actually doing something about it, probably because he is too unschooled in Conservatism, Inc. politics to know that his job is to Trick the Rubes, not attempt to accomplish their political agenda.
The major changes include a new requirement that all participating Title X providers "maintain physical and financial separation from locations which provide abortion as a method of family planning." This means that any clinic or doctor's office that also offers abortions is no longer allowed to receive federal grants that would help provide free or low-cost birth control for low-income women. ... Reproductive rights advocates say this is a direct attack on Planned Parenthood, which via the organization's nationwide network of family planning clinics, is currently the largest provider of Title X-funded birth control services. Roughly 41% of patients receiving birth control funded by Title X get those prescriptions at a Planned Parenthood clinic.
If you're confused, the "alleged" incident is the one with the video. pic.twitter.com/9syht3kNZA— David Harsanyi (@davidharsanyi) February 22, 2019
The collusionists need a "new phase" as signs grow that the special counsel won’t help realize their reveries of a Donald Trump takedown. They had said Mr. Mueller would provide all the answers. Now that it seems they won't like his answers, Democrats and media insist that any report will likely prove "anticlimactic" and "inconclusive." "This is merely the end of Chapter 1," said Renatto Mariotti, a CNN legal "analyst." Mr. Schiff turned this week to a dependable scribe--the Washington Post's David Ignatius--to lay out the next chapter of the penny dreadful. Mr. Ignatius was the original conduit for the leak about former national security adviser Mike Flynn’s conversations with a Russian ambassador, and the far-fetched claims that Mr. Flynn had violated the Logan Act of 1799. Mr. Schiff has now dictated to Mr. Ignatius a whole new collusion theory. Forget Carter Page, Paul Manafort, George Papadopoulos--whoever. The real Trump-Russia canoodling rests in "Trump's finances." The future president was "doing business with Russia" and "seeking Kremlin help." So, no apologies. No acknowledgment that Mr. Schiff & Co. for years have pushed fake stories that accused innocent men and women of being Russian agents. No relieved hope that the country might finally put this behind us. Just a smooth transition--using Russia as a hook--into Mr. Trump’s finances. Mueller who?
A British (or "British") ISIS war bride now wants to keep her UK citizenship back now that ISIS is collapsing and about to be on the run. She implores the UK to "show a little mercy" and says "I can change" a little bit to keep her citizenship. So, she'll only slaughter some of the nonbelievers or something.
Venezeulan security forces open fire on citizens begging for food. And they shut off the internet. Maybe they shut the internet off to block this video from November 2017 from being shared further:
Venezuela's president, already mocked for gaining weight amid a hunger crisis, pulls out an empanada from his desk during a live TV address. pic.twitter.com/sPw63dbt83— Hannah Dreier (@hannahdreier) November 3, 2017
“Before leaving the office, I bumped into Jim Swift, a 35-year-old Weekly Standard alum.— Julie Kelly (@julie_kelly2) February 22, 2019
I asked him if he worried that he was limiting his future job prospects in the conservative press, but he seemed confused by the question: “Where is someone like me going to go?”
Taunting, huh?That sounds to me like a false claim made about a factual matter. That sounds like a potential lawsuit.
Patriots Owner Robert Kraft Charged With Asking for a Rub-and-Tug in a Florida Massage Parlor
R. Kelly was charged Friday with 10 counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse on Friday morning in Cook County, Illinois. A Cook County judge then approved an arrest warrant for charges on Friday afternoon, the Chicago Sun-Times first reported.Two other women have come forward charging that Kelly had sex with them when they were underaged. One woman is alleging that Kelly raped her, taking advantage of her when she was drunk and unable to give consent. Robert Kraft, meanwhile, has been charged with two counts of solicitation of prostitution, I guess for seeking a Happy Ending at an Asian massage parlor in Jupiter, Florida. Why would he be arrested for such a thing? Well, apparently the cops have had a major surveillance and investigation into massage parlors, suspecting some of them of human trafficking, enslaving illegal aliens (I guess) into the sex trade. I assume Kraft wouldn't know about that part of it. It should also be noted that none of the women involved were underage.
The R&B superstar has faced nearly two decades of accusations of sexual abuse. And last Thursday, Cook County prosecutors reportedly received a 45-minute videotape that is said to show Kelly performing multiple sex acts with an underage girl, whom both Kelly and the girl describe on tape as being 14 years old. Celebrity lawyer Michael Avenatti said he turned over the tape to the Cook County State's Attorney Office. "My client knows the identity of the girl and R. Kelly. He identified the two of them on the videotape," Avenatti told CNN last week.
The charges against Mr. Kraft, 77, were part of a broad investigation into prostitution and human trafficking in day spas and massage parlors in Florida. The police said that the parlors were used for prostitution, and that many of the women involved were considered to be victims. The investigation involved multiple law enforcement agencies, and resulted in raids and arrests connected to nearly a dozen businesses in the region. At least one person, Lanyun Ma, 49, was charged with human trafficking. More than two dozen men, ranging in age from 34 to 81, have been arrested.The charges would be pretty minor -- a maximum of sixty days in jail for each. Apparently they plan to charge 200 people with soliciting prostitution, though only a few have been charged so far. There is already chatter (courtesy of the NYTimes) that the NFL "could" discipline Kraft for this. Roger Goodell does seem to have a hardon for the Pats. Liberals, generally, do -- the team is not Sufficiently Anti-Trump enough for them.
The charges could lead the N.F.L. to discipline Mr. Kraft, even if he is not convicted. The league's commissioner, Roger Goodell, has broad authority to hold players and owners accountable for conduct he deems detrimental to the league.#Woke former sportscaster Jemele Hill apparently thinks that Kraft should be charged as if he's a part of the sex-trafficking operation:
1000 percent. All the headlines are saying Kraft solicited a prostitute, when in fact, he is participating in a trafficking ring.— Jemele Hill (@jemelehill) February 22, 2019
The Bulwark Boyz will object to this. Their game is pushing liberal social policy on us while claiming to be "True Conservatives."
BREAKING: Trump's Title X rule, which could cut tens of millions of dollars from Planned Parenthood, just dropped. Among other things, it bans federal family planning grantees from referring patients to abortion providers. https://t.co/6xXf67H7Fq— Alice Miranda Ollstein (@AliceOllstein) February 22, 2019
He wanted to be more famous. He succeeded.
Apparently Jussie emotionally confessed to his colleagues that he was totally, totally innocent of everything.
Fox just announced it's scratching Smollett from the end of the current season. The statement says, "The events of the past few weeks have been incredibly emotional for all of us. Jussie has been an important member of our EMPIRE family for the past five years and we care about him deeply. While these allegations are very disturbing, we are placing our trust in the legal system as the process plays out." The statement continues, "We are also aware of the effects of this process on the cast and crew members who work on our show and to avoid further disruption on set, we have decided to remove the role of 'Jamal' from the final two episodes of the season." ... Jussie Smollett betrayed the trust of his "Empire" coworkers and damaged the show's image, and now several cast members want him written off immediately ... according to our sources. We're told many of the "Empire" actors are "f**king furious" and feel if FOX honchos don't fire Jussie, he should quit on his own ... because he doesn't deserve a spot on the hit show.
Tucker Carlson took the opportunity to have some fun at the expense of Jussie Smollett's superfan/stalker, Don LeMon.
"Yes, he's a highly-paid news anchor with his own TV show; yet like Jussie Smollett, Don LeMon is a holy victim. So there's a mad scramble over who is the victim here. Who is the victim? Well, there is one. What Smollett did was not a victimless crime. There's no such thing as that. An entire group of people did get slandered by this hoax. People with the wrong political beliefs and the wrong skin color. Smollett and his many defenders savagely attacked these people and are not apologizing for doing it. Instead they are telling you, you hear this everywhere, that the real losers here are the authentic victims of hate crimes who won’t be believed the next time. "What about the innocent Americans they just poured venom on for two weeks because it matched some bigoted stereotypes they had about middle America? What about them? There's no mention of them," Carlson added. "Don LeMon would very much like to keep up those attacks on those people. Attacking them allows him to feel oppressed. That is why when Smollett was finally caught, Lemon reacted in a very puzzling way. He didn’t seem especially concerned that his buddy had lied to further divide the country to hurt America--which he did--no, that wasn't the real problem. The real problem, according to Don Lemon, is that Smollett’s arrest might discredit the cult of victimhood."Video at the link. Jussie Smollett did some psychic precognitatin' this past October:
So we just doing auditions in prison now? 🤨 #empire— Jussie Smollett (@JussieSmollett) October 4, 2018
Around dinner time on Feb. 1, Jaydin Ledford's ultra-left leaning commentaries took a twisted turn. He went on the offensive and quickly landed himself on law enforcement's radar, and ultimately behind bars. "I love how all my nightmares come true," a self-indulgent Ledford, 23, posted early in the day. On that day and stretching until Feb. 4, the self-proclaimed Marxist (who also claims to "speak for the trees") teed up a series of deleterious threats aimed squarely at Washington State sheriffs.Deleterious? You might want to look up the definitions of words you plan on using, Newsweek. Ah, what can you do. Newsweek. Garbage-tier.
The social media salvo came as Ledford's retribution for many of them waging a public declaration against the merits of a gun control bill called Initiative 1639. (The new law which passed in November, seeks to put more protections on gun ownership when it goes into effect in July.) "I-1639 is law," read one of screeds composed by Ledford, whose Facebook profile photo features a headshot snap of a burly Karl Marx wearing a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers. "sheriffs that are non compliant will be shot. by me." Another post reads: "I really want to kill a police officer."
"So, it is now being claimed that Jussie's hiring of extra help to shoot himself in the foot was due to a salary dispute. Oh. How much was he making? According to this article, he was pulling in somewhere around $125,000, or maybe a bit below. That's right, 125 large. Oh, and that's *per episode*. And most shows nowadays have, what, 10, 13 episodes per season? You do the math. Heck, *I'll* do the math: Smollett's salary could be as high as $1.625 million per season. And he's complaining? Seriously? Tell you what, Jussie, you don't like your salary, just send it to me, I'd be happy to take it off of your hands. Then you wouldn't have to complain no more, you could stop faking hate crimes, and I could retire with a whole troop of females to keep me suitably entertained. It's win-win."
Sounds About Right:
- Iowa Looks to Punish Businesses Hiring Illegals After Mollie Tibbetts' Death (this X infinity - jjs)
- California: 3-Time Deported Illegal Alien Accused of Trying to Kill Police Officer
- DHS Secretary Nielsen: Central America, Mexico Agree to Cooperate to Confront "Irregular Migration," Migrant Caravans
- 30-Foot Border Wall Project Begins In California (is that 30-feet high or long? - jjs)
- The Money We Spend on Noise Barriers for Rich Suburbanites Could Pay for Trump's Wall (Hillary's bar tab alone could build high speed rail - jjs)
JUSSIE GALORE HOAX
- Rahm Emanuel: National Media and Politicians Rushed to Judgement on Smollett (tell that to Kavanaugh and Sandmann, jagoff - jjs)
- Fake Noose
- Kamala-Toe Harris Meets With Sharptone, Ignores Questions About Smollett Case
- Toto: Celebrities Make Smollett's Arrest All About Trump
- Former Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke Not Buying Salary Motive: Smollett "Was on a Political Mission for the Left"
- The Sad Reality of Why Jussie Galore Will Likely Skate
- Another One? San Francisco Man Says MAGA Supporter Vandalized Property
OFFICIALLY-SANCTIONED DEMOCRAT PARTY ANTI-SEMITISM
- The Epidemic Of Anti-Jewish Hate Crimes In Brooklyn Is No Hoax
DEMOCRAT-LEFTIST SCANDALS, CRIMES, CHUTZ-POCRISY, MESHUGAS
- Democrat Privilege: Governor Coonman and AG Poonman Likely to Surive Blackface, Sexual Assault Scandals (infanticide is not a scandal - jjs)
- FBI Officials Wanted To Charge Hillary Clinton... Turns Out, They Should Have
- Greenfield: Dems Nuked the Filibuster to Confirm Mel Watt... Who Then Turned to Sexual Harassment (not a smidgen of corruption - jjs)
- Trump's Chances to Win in 2020 Improve with Every News Cycle
- Fauxca-Has-Been Warren: My "Ultra-Millionaires Tax" Is a "Big Down Payment on a Green New Deal" (it's a floor polish AND a dessert topping! - jjs)
- Flashback: Bernardo Sandersnista Describes Wanting to "Puke" When He Heard JFK Get Tough on Castro
- Donkey Chompers Ocasio-Cortez Tries Defending Herself From "Wack" Billboard, Fails
- Report: Beta Beto O'Rourke Is Prepared to Be Biden's Veep and He May Have Already Been Offered the Job
- Kamala-Toe Harris Praises "Incredible" Black Lives Matter... But Feeling Isn't Mutual
- Nazi Collaborator Soros-Backed Priorities USA to Invest $100 Million in 4 Swing States Ahead of 2020 (RICO-RICO-RICO! deport-deport-deport! - jjs)
- With Bread Line Bernie Rising, Expect Michelle-Mentum
- Palsi Pelosi Urges Members to Sign Resolution to Terminate Trump's Emergency Declaration (this is what's referred to in the trade as "unconstitutional" - jjs)
- Palsi Pelosi's Threatened Use of Democrat President's State of Emergency to Quiet the Right is a Nonstarter
- When Congress Turned On to Globalism
- NYC Dem Public Advocate Candidates Slam DeBolshevik's Tenure as Mayor, Don't Think He Should Run for President
SPYGATE, MUELLER WITCH HUNT, DEEP STATE, COUP
- Black: The Greatest Constitutional Crisis Since the Civil War
- 6 Takeaways From Andrew McCabe's Double-Dealing 60 Minutes Interview
- Flashback: Comey's FBI Embraced American ISIS Terrorist, Helped Him Get DoJ Job
- Distinguishing Abortion From Infanticide
- Holding Abortionists Accountable
FIRST AMENDMENT, CENSORSHIP, FAKE NEWS
- Journalists Alarmed by Justice Thomas' Call to Reconsider First Amendment Ruling (it shields hacks from consequences of libelous reportage - jjs)
- Levin: Freedom of the Press Is Not Freedom to Libel
- Leftist Rag NY Daily News Bypasses Democrats, Endorses Republican for Big City Position After Amazon Disaster
- Sacramento Attacks the Sacraments
- The New York Times' Islamic Flimflam Man
- Holy Leapin' Lizards, Batman! Jews from Another Planet!
- The Other McCain: Another Dot on the "Hate Map"
- A Prayer and a Pistol Keep 79-Year-Old Woman Safe From Home Intruder
FOREIGN AFFAIRS, INTERNATIONAL
- Maduro Closes Venezuela's Borders to Prevent Aid From Flowing In (how do you say "holodomar" in Venezuelian? - jjs)
- Report: Daughter of NorK Ambassador to Italy Abducted, Returned to Pyongyang
- Defiant Turk Turdogon to Go Ahead with Buying Russian Missile System, Despite US Opposition
- Scandal Involving Canuck PM Turdeau Linked to Libya (scratch a little deeper and I bet to Clinton and Obama too - jjs)
DEFENSE, MILITARY, SECURITY AFFAIRS
- Iran Claims Infiltration of US Command Center, Commandeers Drones
- A Tale of Two Defectors (more like traitors - jjs)
ISLAM, TERRORISM, SHARIA, DHIMMITUDE
- Water-Is-Wet Dept.: Terror Front Group CAIR Lobbies for ISIS Bride to Return to US
- Palestinian "Moderate" Official Reportedly Compares Palestinian Refugee Camps to Nazi Death Camps (wait, I thought the Holocaust was a hoax - jjs)
- "Anti-Crime" Groups Legitimize a Notorious Anti-Semite's Jew-Hate
- In Memory of Edward Joffe and Leon Kanner, Murdered 50 Years Ago in Jerusalem Supermarket Bombing (today's Democrats passing out candy - jjs)
DOMESTIC AFFAIRS, THE BUREAUCRACY, WASTE, FRAUD, CORRUPTION
- The Real Problem with the Blue-State Model: Not Just High Taxes But Lousy Services Too
THE ECONOMY, STUPID
- US Oil Output Hitting 12 Million Barrel-a-Day Mark Way Ahead of Schedule
- Nike Stocks Skid After Star Blows Through Sneaker In Big College Game
- Donkey Chompers Ocasio-Cortez Has a Serious Billionaire Problem
CRIME & PUNISHMENT, NON-DOSTOYEVSKY
- Judge Rules Federal Prosecutors Broke Law Making Plea Deal With Clinton BFF/Pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and Not Informing Victims
- Confronting Government's Revenue Addiction (on civil forfeiture laws - jjs)
- Parents Sue to Fight Anti-White, Anti-Male, Anti-Christian Communist Indoctrination in California
FEMINAZISM, TRANSGER PSYCHOSIS, HOMOSEXUALIZATION, WAR ON MASCULINITY
- The Pedophile Project: Your 7-Year-Old Is Next On the Sexual Revolution's Hit Parade (Bob Menendez, zombie-Mohammed just popped boners - jjs)
- FemiNazis Screaming About "Transgenderism," Their Own Demon Child (reaping the whirlwind, girls - jjs)
CULTURE WARS, HITHER & YON
- The Biggest Little Whorehouse in Germany
- That Other Time Bernie Wanted to Puke: Today Is the 39th Anniversary of the Miracle On Ice
BORDER WALL, MIGRANT INVASION, AMNESTY, IMMIGRATION, BORDER SECURITY
February 21, 2019
Join us now as we enter the uncharted wilds of the internet for...
Fairfax denied that he raped me, and he denied Tyson's account as well. And for many in the public, the media and the Virginia General Assembly, that was that. In one week, they moved on. I told my story, and in a single week my life was probed, exposed, examined and picked over. This is what women who come forward know to expect, and to fear. Few rape victims do come forward. The rapists shake free what soon becomes just a slight taint, and they move on. Women of color who report rape know to expect a dismissive response characterized by even greater disbelief and more abuse, if not complete and utter indifference.Yes -- why is the media moving on? Do they just flatly refuse to report alleged crimes where the perpetrator is not white and wearing a red hat? Do only white people crimes matter?
I am frustrated by calls for an investigation rather than a public hearing into these matters. Such “investigations” are secret proceedings, out of the public eye, leaving victims vulnerable to selective leaks and smears. And we all know how such investigations end: with "inconclusive results." My privacy has already been violated, yet I am still willing to testify publicly under oath. Tyson has made the same offer. Our plea to the Virginia General Assembly to require the same of Fairfax has been met with inaction. Despite every attempt to shame me, I am not ashamed. It is Justin Fairfax who should be ashamed. It is the Virginia legislature that should be ashamed. And it is the media that should be ashamed.
Processing 0.01, elapsed 0.0066 seconds.
15 queries taking 0.0027 seconds, 25 records returned.
Page size 56 kb.
Powered by Minx 0.7 alpha.